Full Time, Seasonal | Saratoga Springs, UT
Job Summary: The Reproduction Client Service Representative position will be expected to have customer service skills as well as willingness to learn, understand, and communicate basic equine reproduction. Communication skills are vital to this position not only with our clients but with our veterinarians and technicians. Candidates are expected to multitask, work under pressure, learn fast, work efficiently, pay attention to detail, learn multiple computer programs and equipment, as well as manage the phone and texting programs.
– Provide excellent customer service by going above and beyond to serve the client’s needs while remaining in compliance with department processes and procedures.
– Client interaction: answer incoming calls, call backs, oversee client flow from check in to discharge.
– Computer programs: we use two different computer programs.
– Schedule appointments and monitor the schedule flow.
– Process payments.
– Maintain a professional physical appearance and attitude.
– Shipping: we use multiple third-party shipping companies for sending and receiving of equine biological materials, medication, and equipment
– Maintain proper documentation in the written and electronic medical record (EMR).
– Relay communications to and from clients, doctors, staff, and management
– Keep the clinic clean and presentable.
– Performs other duties as assigned.
– Customer service experience preferred.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
– Communicate with empathy and patience when working with distressed, frustrated, and disgruntled clients.
– Basic understanding of reproduction procedures.
– Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
– General understanding of computer applications (internet and communications).
– Ability to work independently but also be able to take direction from others.
– Multi-task in a busy environment.
– Open to continuous learning and advancing skills.
– Reliability, punctuality, and adaptability
– Flexibility with schedule to start early, stay late, weekend work as needed.
Education & Experience:
– High school diploma or equivalent.
– Basic experience with and knowledge of horses and the equine culture.
– Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word and Excel preferred.
– Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
– Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times.
– Must be able to access and navigate all areas of the facilities.
– Occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions.
Use the button below to submit your resume and cover letter via email.