- Location: Saratoga Springs, Utah
32+ hours per week.
One year of pharmacy/inventory management and veterinary clinic experience required.
Full time benefits include health & dental insurance, paid time off, 401k match, employee discounts and employee assistance program (EAP) . Must be available M-F from 11 am to close (between 5 and 6 pm) and every third (rotating) Saturday.
- Daily management of the controlled substance inventory locations and quantities, maintain the controlled substance logbook, and ensure controlled substance compliance according to state and federal mandates
- Prepare and dispense medications and white goods for inpatient and outpatient use
- Coordinate with the Inventory Manager for Special Orders or any supplies that may need to be ordered
- Perform inventory counts and reconciliations
- Perform daily light cleaning of pharmacy
- Perform other duties as assigned
If interested, please submit a current resume with a description of your horse experience.