Part Time | Saratoga Springs, UT
Position Summary: Assist in ordering and tracking of all pharmaceuticals and supplies for the establishment.
Principal Duties & Accountabilities:
– Provide excellent customer service by going above-and-beyond to serve the client’s needs while remaining in compliance with department processes and procedures.
– Maintain a professional physical appearance and attitude.
– Client interaction: Fulfilling approved prescription requests. Communicating with clients regarding special order medication, any associated costs and invoicing.
– Monitoring stock levels and needs of facility.
– Maintain proper documentation in the electronic medical record.
– Process payment transactions.
– Relay information to / from clients to / from doctors, staff, and management regarding any backordered or unavailable items.
– Completion of regulator DEA paperwork and Controlled substance log.
– Maintaining and organized clean pharmacy.
– Entering Vendor invoices into Hospital management software.
– Creating new inventory items and setting up codes to bill properly.
– Inventory transfer to other departments.
– Stocking the pharmacy and other location within the main hospital.
– Routine inventory counts.
NOTE: This list presents only the principal duties of the position and is not intended to be comprehensive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as dictated by the business needs and conditions. As an essential function of the job, good attendance is required.
Qualifications, Educational Skills, & Experience:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
– High School diploma or equivalent.
– Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from doctors, staff and clients.
– Basic understanding of core vaccinations, deworming schedules, and use of common equine medication is preferred but not required.
– Basic knowledge of horses and the equine culture.
– Ability to communicate empathy to client regarding sensitive subjects related to their and/or their animal’s experience.
– Ability to work patiently with distressed, frustrated and disgruntled clients.
– Ability to show compassion to clients in various emotional states.
– Internet, Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel preferred.
– Above average typing skills (50 WPM).
Other Skills & Abilities:
– Customer service experience preferred.
– Inventory experience preferred.
– Highly organized and efficient.
– Self-starter with the ability to work independently and effectively within cross-functional teams.
– Sound analytical skills and acute attention to details, adept at creative thinking and problem solving.
– Basic math and writing skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
– While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or listen for extended periods of time. The employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Reach above and use step stools to reach higher shelves.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
– While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Certificates, Licenses, & Registrations:
– None required
Use the button below to submit your resume and cover letter via email.