- Location: Saratoga Springs, Utah
- Full Time
- Basic horse knowledge required, experience working in a veterinary or medical office is a plus.
- Duties include answer incoming calls, call backs, overseeing client flow from check in to discharge, scheduling appointments, and monitoring schedule flow.
- Full time benefits include health & dental insurance, 401k match, employee discounts and employee assistance program (EAP).
- Schedule is 8:30 am to close (approximately 5:30 pm, depending on client volume) four days per week. Rotating half-day Saturday (8:30 am – 1 pm) is required.
If interested, please send a current resume with a description of your horse experience.