- Location: Saratoga Springs, Utah (Full Time)
- Basic horse knowledge required.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a management position.
- Knowledge of Quickbooks or accounting software required, with experience working in a veterinary or medical office a plus.
- Principal duties and accountabilities include: Payables & Finance Management; Quarterly, Monthly & Annual Reports; Associate Veterinarian Management; Company Travel Arrangements; On-Call Schedule Creation & Maintenance; Oversee CE Requirements for Veterinarians; Manage Veterinarian Licensing & Memberships; Clinic Events Coordination; Purchasing Oversight; Contract Management; Coordinate & Lead Weekly Partner and Doctor Meetings.
- Full time benefits include health & dental insurance, 401k match, PTO, other employee discounts and employee assistance program (EAP).
- Standard schedule is 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday. Some early Monday morning meeting attendance required.
- Flexible schedule options.
- Pay is commensurate with experience.
If interested, please send a current resume with a description of your horse experience.