Client Services Representative (Heritage)
- Location: Farr West, Utah
- Provide excellent customer service by going above-and-beyond to serve the client’s needs while remaining in compliance with department processes and procedures.
- Maintain a professional physical appearance and attitude.
- Client interaction: answer incoming calls, call backs, oversee client flow from check in to discharge.
- Schedule appointments and monitor the schedule flow.
- Maintain proper documentation in the electronic medical record.
- Process payment transactions.
- Prepare discharge instructions as per doctor’s notes.
- Relay information to / from clients to / from doctors, staff and management.
- Educate clients about SVE products and services (e.g. supplements, vaccines, treatments,
foaling, breeding, dentistry, chiropractic, etc.)
- Process in-house OTC prescription and supplement orders.
- Process and mail laboratory samples.
- Completion of regulatory paperwork as trained.
- Assist in keeping front office clean and presentable during office hours.
- Assist with handling horses.
- Stock-side notetaking during reproductive procedures and checks.